Monday, May 02, 2005

Summer Planning

I was thinking today about my summer plans. The semesters winding down
and one can almost imagine the warm, humid summer months with open
hours free from meetings and teaching and nonsense in which to try to
buckle down and actually write out some of my ideas. Of course, after
this thought comes into my head, I immediately remember that I still
have an exam to write, and people to meet, etc. Still, I thought I'd
use the blog as a little workspace to plan the first half of my summer

June: A) Work on my new project: The Metaphysics of Moral Emotions
B) rewrite an old paper on chance and rational choice theory.
July: A)Catch up on the contextualism literature, lots of exciting
stuff I havent read like Keith DeRose's latest
addition
.
B) Maybe also think about knowing-how versus knowing that.
C) Think about some problems about material constitution and beliefs
(i.e. is there a determinate number of beliefs in the head at one time,
or is it indeterminate. how does this relate to the statue and the clay
problems)

Well, still got some time before the fun starts...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sufibridge. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Matt Weiner said...

That's not even Keith's latest addition! See his paper from the Rutgers comment, which is kind of the other half of the OLB paper.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Naxos "Nat" Simeon said...

Thanks, Matt!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home